- Delivers the annual sales and share plan for assigned customers.
- Develops and maintains positive working relationships with Walmart, Sam’s Club, Directors and Vice Presidents of Merchandising. Ensures professional representation of Nissin products and the Nissin Food’s organization.
- Based on Nissin Foods Commercial Plan, develops and executes promotional strategies within all accounts that delivers the sales plan. Plans and coordinates promotional activities. Analyzes promotional results, makes adjustments or recommendations, as appropriate.
- Reviews market strategies to identify new distribution and new business opportunities. Develops and implements sales plans/programs designed to increase market share.
- Attends to general administrative duties in support of divisional sales efforts including, but not limited to, preparation and analysis of reports, conducting research on competition, and retail audits. Furnishes information to sales management, as required. Makes recommendations and adjustments, as appropriate.
- Manages the remote sales office in Bentonville, AR.
- Bachelor's degree in Management, Business, Finance, Marketing or related fields.
- Master’s or MBA preferable but not required.
- Minimum ten (10) years related experience in the foods manufacturing industry with combination of retail, wholesale and broker experience.
- Must have working experience with Walmart and SAMs at the HQ level.
- Must be able to travel 30% of time.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed